PLUS BETTING Limited treats data concerning your personal information very seriously.
If you have any inquiry about your personal data or any doubts about these practices you can contact us by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We collect your personal data through the web page and the use of online forms and/or whenever you send information via email. Additional data is also collected through the information contained in economic transactions (using our secure payment processor). For example, details of used credit cards, IBAN codes, etc. Finally, we collect additional information about your visits to our web page.
After you have given us your data, these will be used to:
- Provide and personalize services;
- Manage your questions and requests;
- Carry out market researches;
- Contact you (via email) with information regarding our products and services;
- If you have previously authorized us, such information may be shared with our partner (third party companies) that offer products and services that may be of interest to you.
Please let us know, at the moment of the creation of the account, if you want to receive information or products and services offered by us or other companies in our group by ticking the corresponding box. You can also choose to stop receiving marketing communications at any time by following the instructions contained in each message or by sending an email to: email@example.com.
Your personal information may be divulged by us, only if required, to:
- Companies in our corporate group,
- Potential business partners,
- Governmental authorities,
- Judicial authorities,
- Police forces and public order,
- Potential holders of our business,
- Subjects (individuals and/or legal figures) that we can use to process data on our behalf.
You have the right to access your personal data held by us. To obtain a copy of your personal information held by us, write at: Dr. M.J. Hugenholtzweg Z/N UTS Gebouw, Curaçao
Given that the Internet is a global environment, be browsing our web site, you will be automatically accepting that your personal data will be transmitted and processed on international basis, therefore by electronically communicating with us, you will be acknowledging and agreeing to the way we process your personal information.